The Pandemic’s Failures By Anonymous

 Since birth I've always been looked down upon or, well, that's how I've viewed my life I've always viewed my life as a curse, felt like my heart would always be stabbed by a knife

I've always hated how unfair I was treated in my house and in the open world

Felt like I couldn't do anything about it but cry, and lay on my bed curled

My mind was filled with Rage, Anger, Loneliness, Sadness, and Hate

My mind was filled with Darkness and Aggression, something I would never create.

I've always stayed Strong, Quiet and Calm

But deep down everything hurt, it felt like I was numb

I've always felt like the world has viewed me as the Devil

So I started thinking and acting like one on a whole other level.

I've always looked for help and Guidance

But I was always left alone with no help screaming in silence

So I took things into my own bare hands to break free from a Unbreakable curse

Out of all of my siblings I am the first

To dig out of a hole that seems impossible to escape

After escaping I've challenged myself to put my life back in shape

Started focusing more on doing right than wrong

And without a doubt it didn't take long

I hated when people would tell me "anything is possible when you put you mind into it

But unironically it actually seemed to fit



Strength is not being physically capable of lifting things, Strength is when someone who is struggling and knows they are struggling in every way shape or form, yet chooses to keep going.

That is true strength, that is what makes a Human being strong. His will, spirit, and mentality