Deceitful by Prekyson./Marcus Davis Jr.

 

You stole my heart 

I can't imagine dying on my own 

You left me alone 

I was drowning 

In my own sorrow 

I couldn't imagine being here tomorrow 

If it wasn't with you 

Our bond was like glue 

Who ever guessed we would separate

All I know is us 

Who am I 

I’m lost without you 

In a maze 

Filled with mirrors 

But my love is slowly burning 

Turning into fire filled with rage 

I hate you 

But I love who I thought you were 

I wish I could forget our happiest moments

The thought of you lingers 

When I'm lonely 

Why are you hurting me still

Haven't you took enough 

You changed me 

But I created you 

Sometimes I wish I never dated you 

But take me back 

Ohh take me back 

To the time 

To relive to be us again 

You've tainted me 

Your presence is here 

When your gone 

When I'm alone I still hear your song

Can I please get a piece of mind 

I wish you were gone.