Poem by Prekyson./Marcus Davis Jr.

 Woke up in a dream 

life ain't really what it seems 

Virtual reality 

People are fake and filled with schemes 

The world is my tank

I’m swimming in its guilt 

Imperfection filled atmosphere  

The blind can see 

And the ones who can hear 

Choose to be deaf 

Untroubled fears 

I was once unaware 

Of the grim screen in front of me

Desires taunt 

And we feed in 

She has everything 

What more can you need 

Ungracious so on we repeat 

More and more 

I crave even if I’m weak 

Gluttony we display 

Ungrateful beings constantly chasing 

When will I be satisfied 

When will we be content 

Why must we take 

When we already have 

Greed is blind 

Hate is emotion 

Overindulgence is a conception 

Take what you need 

Enjoy what you see 

Live by mean 

And not what your heart is set on